Monday, January 2, 2012

Great Comments Award


Happy New Year once again, my friends!  Since January 4th is the first Wednesday of the month and therefore saved for Alex Cavanaugh’s Insecure Writer’s Support Group, I thought I’d use the beginning of the week to pass along an award Alex gave me his blog last December 5th

It’s the Great Comments Award, given to those who drop by and comment most frequently.  Now it’s my duty to pass along this award to some of my most dedicated follower-commenters.

This was a very difficult list to whittle down as I have a great many loyal commenters, but these are the folks whose names always pop up in my comments.  Of course, Alex is included on this list, but I didn’t want to bug him since he’s already received it.    So here goes:

1.                    Lisa Regan
2.                    Al Penwasser at PenwasserPlace
3.                    Jeff O’Handley – The Doubting Writer
4.                    Joylene Nowell Butler – The Cluculz Writer
5.                    Julie Kemp Pick – The Empty Nest Insider
6.                    Carrie Butler at So You’re a Writer
7.                    Jennifer Hillier of the Serial Killer Files
8.                    LailaKnight from the Untroubled Kingdom of Laila Knight
9.                    Donna K.Weaver at Weaving a Tale or Two
10.                Peggy Eddleman – Will Write for Cookies
11.                Lynda R Young at W.I.P. It
12.                Eva Gallant at Wrestling with Retirement

I could go on and on and on…

Please check these folks out and join their armies, if you haven’t already, because they make great followers and write awesome posts. 

And come on back by on Wednesday for my Insecure Writer’s Support Group post.  For once, I won’t bitching!  Imagine that!  


28 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks though, Nancy. Yes, I've received it several times now. Honored every time.
Thanks for mentioning the IWSG. Wednesday is the first one of 2012!

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia said...

happy new year 2012! Hopefully next year will be better than this year:). great blog comes with great post..and you have both :)
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Hotel Murah di Bandung via KlikHotel.com

Joanne said...

A fun way to start the year ... Congrats on your Award, and to your Fellow Nominees! Happy New Year to you ...

JeffO said...

Aw, shucks, Nancy, thank you very much, and congratulations to you, as well. I comment because you give me things to think about and comment on -- keep it coming!

Cassie Mae said...

Yay for awards! Several of those bloggers you mentioned are totally on my list too :)

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the honor!!

Emily R. King said...

Congrats on your award! Happy New Year!

Jessica Salyer said...

Happy 2012! You are a great commenter. It's one of my goals to be better at it this year. Congrats on your award!

Al Penwasser said...

Thanks, Nancy! It's an honor to be given the Great Comments Award! Because I always enjoy dropping by and...uh...talking, which is to mean 'writing', more nice to many peoples who...uh...people your blog. You are friend great. Make Al feel gooder than when him had no pants. Warmer, too.
Happy Year New!

Al Penwasser said...

Seriously....thank you!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Wow! Thanks, Nancy. I haven't seen this one before. It's sweet of you to think of me.

Happy New Year!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Nancy, what a dear person you are to add me to this list. It's a honour to be included. But I has to say that your writing is what enticed me to come back time and time again until I couldn't see my morning without a visit to your blog. One has only to look at your wonderful smile to know you are a kind and gentle woman with a subtle wisdom that is most appreciated.

Blessings, dear Nancy. And thank you again for this wonderful award.

Empty Nest Insider said...

What a great way to kick-off 2012! Congratulations on your award, and I'm so honored that you are sharing it with me! You have also written so many " great comments" to me and I really appreciate it! This is quite an impressive list! Thanks again, Julie

Jennifer Hillier said...

That's a fabulous list of bloggers right there :) Congratulations on your award, it's well deserved. And you always have the best things to say!

Hugs.

Carrie Butler said...

Aww... thanks, Nancy! I love commenting on your blog. Your posts are always so genuine, it feels like a conversation. :)

Congratulations!

Lydia Kang said...

What a great award, and congrats to you and the new winners!

Patti said...

That's such a great idea. My goal this year is to be more of a consistent commentor.

M Pax said...

Happy 2012! Congrats to you and the others on the award.

Looking forward to Wednesday, although I feel like I typed the same thing as last month. lol

Lisa Regan said...

Well thanks for that!

Lisa Regan said...

I forgot to say Congrats (sorry, I was trying to do this from my phone. Wrote a long one and it got lost in the ether, wrote a short one to see if it would work and it did and of course it didn't say congrats!) You are an excellent commenter!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Awww! Thanks, Nancy! And congrats to you!

LynNerdKelley said...

Oh, what a cool award! Congrats to you, Nancy, for receiving it from Alex. And congrats to all those you passed it on to. Happy New Year, Nancy!

Laila Knight said...

Thanks, Nancy! You are too cool. I love your comments too. So don't freak out if you don't see me for a while. I'm still hiding away from blogger...not sure if I'm ready to come back yet. Have a Happy New Year! :)

Deana said...

Congrats on your award Nancy!!! And Happy New Year!:)

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the award! :)

Melodie Wright said...

You totally earned that reward! Congrats! And I wish the best for you in 2012.

Deniz Bevan said...

Oh wow! Congratulations on the award!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Congrats on your award!!! And thanks so much for passing it on :)