Just a couple of things before I break for the holidays.
First, from Christmas through New Year’s Day, Sapphire Star Publishing will be holding its Merry Jubilee. They'll have 10 books priced at just $0.99.
Contest will be run through Rafflecopter with entries for:
- Tweeting or FB sharing which SSP book they picked up for $0.99, shared from their Amazon page. 10 points
- Share SSP's Merry Jubilee post on Facebook 5 points
- Post list of books on blog 5 points
- Like SSP on FB 2 points
- Tweet about the giveaway 2 points
- Share the funniest gift you've ever received on SSP FB page 1 point
- Share your New Year's resolution on the SSP FB page 1 point
Official Giveaway Rules:
Giveaway Prize: One (1) Apple® - iPad® 2 with Wi-Fi – 16 GB – White. No purchase necessary. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Entrants must follow Rafflecopter instructions. One (1) winner will be picked via Rafflecopter and will be notified by email within three days of end of contest. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. Entrants grant to Sapphire Star Publishing the right to use and publish their name online. All results posted are unofficial until winner responds to e-mail notification. Contest ends on January 2, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. PST.
Second, my pub sister, Nicky Wells, has bestowed upon me the 2012 Blog of the Year Award!
Do you know a blog that deserves an award? Do you have special blogs that you love to read? Which blogs do you bookmark and follow? Would you like to give them an award this year? Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
· Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
· Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
· Please include a link back to this page and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
· Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
· You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
· As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin, you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect, which means you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Thank you so very much, Nicky Wells ~ Romance That Rocks Your World!
I’d like to pass the torch on to:
I pray you all have a very blessed Christmas
and a happy New Year!